Direct Licencing Guidelines

The document in the below link contains information about licensing my sound recordings, music videos, music and lyrics. It sets out the different types of licences available and procedure to be followed when you are making an enquiry about direct licensing. Please read this document before completeing the 'Licencing Enquiry' form to the right.


For more information on licening options please visit either

The Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA)

Australasian Performing Rights Association (APRA) and the Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society (AMCOS)